Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The up comming work meeting..

I am lucky enough to work in a place with amazing people that I am able to call my friends,,although at times I wanna punch Rachi #2 in her huge boobs..But don't get me wrong I love her like a sister. And with that the craziest things happen on a day to day basis.

Let it be known also that the staff is pretty much 90% FEMALES.. Chill out boys keep your paints on,, I know what you are thinking!

Jerri (our mother hen-Boss) has scheduled a meeting for this Sunday. And as usual the hens are in a tizzy about it... WE ARE NOT FANS OF THESE BITCH FESTS.. And its early in the morning. Most of us stay up late, get drunk, have wild sex, close the bar, drink boxes of wine in our bath tubs, turn into the devil, and fly home on Jet packs...So the meeting will be interesting to see who is drunk still, how many of the girls I can crack up laughing with one of my insane stories, who is late, how many of us show up in our PJ's, and how pissed us bitches will make Jerri because we can not be serious when we are all at the same table!! . And someone better bring donuts, that is a must!! "DanWOW likes donuts bitches"

Ok with all said now here is the good part..
Kristen, Rachi #2, and myself were talking at work tonight about the meeting and Rachi#2 makes a comment about the way the severs have to rotate the tables with the bartender (that's a touchy subject,, and one of the big things that will be addressed at the meeting). Me and Kristen look at each other and say at the same time "omg don't say anything about that Jerri will KILL U"!! And us three all laughed.. Rachi#2 proceeds to say "you are right she will have a baby".. I chime in with no she will give birth to Marshall all over again! (Marshall is Jerri's 185pd high school senior who is a bad ass football player and not a small boy by any means)...

DanWOW (me)-"Jerri is gonna give birth to Marshall all over again,, and then put him back,, then she is gonna kill you Rachi#2"!!!!!!!

We laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes..And so did my two partners in crime.. Rachi#2 starts saying this crazy line in a crazy voice "If you use the last of the Joe you gotta make some mo" and saying it over and over again,, I couldn't understand at first what in gods green earth she was saying but i was dying laughing... We all calmed down a little so she could tell us.. And it was a line that Terry Tate said.. Go to YouTube and look him up!!!!!

We decided that we need Terry Tate to give us our next work meeting.....

"If you use the last of the Joe you gotta make some mo"
 Rachi#2 DanWOW loves your crazy ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: