Friday, January 14, 2011

Nipples on a Mannequin...

I notice the strangest things..And always have, hopefully always will!! It makes my days never for a second dull. Dull is lame and god willing I will never be a lame chick.

I remember shopping for clothing when I was younger with my mom and the Mannequins in the stores for display did not have nipples (why i remember this is beyond me). But now these perfectly shaped props in the stores that look so good in the clothes that we buy have these two little things on their breasts called nipples!! How odd, and when did they convert them to nipple bearing structures. And why? Are they gong to feed their little mannequin babies? Are they gonna let their mannequin husbands play with them in bed? Hummm are they going to put a pretty stud through them and make them fancy nipples? ("they should").

The strangest thing about these nipples is the shape and size of them. They are super small like little skittles, the nipple is very long, and points strait up to the florescent lights on the ceiling of the store. I wonder if they were outside in a field of they would point to the sun and follow it like sunflower.. (oh how I love sunflowers).

When the mannequins are dressed the nipples show right through the shirts, "put a bra on those bad boys,, what kind of example is that for our teenage girls".

Most of all if the female mannequin have nipples what about the penis on the guy ones, poor dudes no wonder why they all have that same lost expression!! Could u imagine. I mean even the Ken doll has a little bump down there!!!!! And there is no fat mannequins, none with kanckles, a frumpa, big nose, while tails, side rolls, or the hottest ever back fat.... And what about ethnic ones? How is the Chinese person going to know what they look like in the out fit if they don't have time to try it on.. Come on mannequin designers if u can give the chick ones nipples make it happen for all shapes, sizes, and races!!

So next time you are shopping seriously check out the nipples, and if you are like me unzip the jeans in the guys department and shed a tear for the flat crotched dude with the sad look on his face, he will never please his nippled wife when the lights go out and the store closes...

"You can milk anything with nipples".. "I have nipples Focker can you milk me"....Humm can you milk a mannequin....????

1 comment:

  1. hahah I wondered the same thing (well the short version anyway) the first time i saw the new nipples poking through!! right on bestie!!

    ReplyDelete